3.19.2009

Spring!

I love this time of year!  I am so ready for warm weather, there are so many fun things to do outside when it's nice...like paint!  

Chase is studying art in school.  He has always been such a little artist, but this has really inspired him to paint lately.  I went and got some canvases for him.  He insisted that he paint them outside!  So we went out...Chase painted and Olin played in the grass.  Olin loves the outdoors too!  Here are a few pictures of our time outside yesterday!  







I also had a portrait session yesterday (I will share soon...they are the cutest pictures and can't wait to share!!) and while I was shooting at a park there were three random purple trees kind of hiding between some of the other trees.  I stole a quick shot and thought I would share their beauty!  I love spring!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...gorgeous pics, Robin! And gorgeous boys. I'm so excited about Chase painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chase's missing teeth! And Olin is so big! Oh my gosh! Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I guess my comment didnt work before. I am SO glad to hear from you!!! Look at your beautiful boys! So so glad to see your great images!

    ReplyDelete